Thursday, July 28, 2005

zhui jiu ren sheng

--- === Drunk in life === ---

Sometime it is better to be a drunker than to be someone who always alert to wat is happenning around surrounding...
The lesser u noe, the lesser burden u would hv...

Being a nobody is always better than to be a somebody...
If u wanna be a somebody...
Remember, nvr lose urself n nvr lose to urself...
Keep on to ur own principle...
Firmed ur stand...
Dun be easily influenced by ur surrounding...

If u can do dat...
U will nvr fail in ur life anymore...
Nvr ever fail...

I hv failed to do dat...
Dat's y i always fail in my life...
Dat's y i choose to be a 'drunker'...
Dat's y i had no success in my life...
Dat's oso y I rather be a Pasi Wang than to be a somebody...

Endless failure had mk me feel so frust...
I hv no more hope...
I hv no more ambition...
The only thing I m waiting for is the end of my life...

PS: Dun laugh when u read this...
U will noe how i feel when u put urself in my shoes...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counters
Site Counter